- All fuel systems are 100% plug and play. Zero cutting, splicing or modifications needed. Drop in ready.
- Using the OEM hanger.
- Choice of twin 255s, twin 450s, or twin 525s .
- From mild to wild 500 to 1300 HP.
Here is how we recommend sizing our double pumper fuel systems to your HP goals. With years of data and real world results these figures are a little conservative giving each customer some wiggle room. It is never recommended to run ANY fuel system at its limits. All these figures are based off of common E85 pump fuel. Using Different types of fuel results may vary.
Twin 255 double pumper (OEM feed and return line) 500HP to 700HP
Twin 255 double pumper (Upgraded AN feed and return line) 650HP to 800HP
Twin 450 double pumper (AN lines recommend only) 750HP to 950HP
Twin 525 double pumper (AN lines ONLY) 900HP to 1300HP.
- Built to each customers needs.
- Several style harness options all fully plug and play mil spec wire harnesses using either a boost pressure switch or a replay for second pump activation.
- PNP to OEM or any aftermarket ECU.
- MANY MANY options and user friendly features.
- From PNP to OEM feed / return lines to choice of 6, 8, 10, 12, feed and return line options
- All kits come with a new OEM O-ring gasket
- PNP to OEM feed & return line fittings off the hanger (no charge)
- AN feed and return line fittings off the hanger (no charge)
- PNP Milspec Boost Pressure Switch Harness (recommended for OEM ECU)
- PNP Milspec Single Relay harness (meant for after market ECU. NOT compatible with OEM ECU)
- PNP milspec Dual pump control harness Boost pressure switch / relay harness (recommended for OEM ECU) +$75.00
- PNP milspec Dual pump control harness (Twin relay) (meant for aftermarket ECU. NOT compatible with OEM ECU) +$75.00
- PNP milspec Trunk mounted single relay harness (not compatible with OEM ECU)
- PNP milspec Trunk mounted dual pump control harness (Twin relay) (not compatible with OEM ECU) +$75.00
- Complete AN feed and return line kit upgrade option $350.00
- Inline fuel filter $195.00
- Billet Syphon cross over delete plug $40.00
OEM HANGER CORE INFO AND FEES
We understand that a lot of people can not have any down time while sending in there oem hanger CORE and waiting for your new system to raise. So we have a very unique core exchange program.
- You can send in a core and wait for your new fuel system to arrive. (Once the core arrives a new system ships the same or next day to help reduce any down time)
- You can pay the core fee of $250.00 to avoid any down time. You will have 30 days to return your COMPLETE GOOD CONDITION CORE from the purchase date of your fuel system to get 100% of your core fee refunded back to you.
When sending in your oem core. Here is what you need to send in and IN THIS CONDITION OR BETTER (see below). Zero exceptions. The oem hanger, Syphon, fuel level float, and fuel pump to hanger wiring.